The Astrology Page Blog: Lunar Eclipse and Other News

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Lunar Eclipse and Other News

I want to correct the broken link on my article that listed some eclipse blogs. I checked the links before I posted, and they worked. Today, I was told I had a broken link to Lynn Hayes website, Astrodynamics. Sorry about that, I'll blame it on Mercury Retrograde.

She's done another post on the eclipse, so you get two wonderful articles instead of one.

Eclipse Tonight

Skywatch

Collaborate With Fate also has a good article on the Lunar Eclipse

If you missed the eclipse or get tired of it and need a little Saturn Neptune go to Astrotabletalk

For Politics, Sports and Entertainment go to Astrofuturetrends

I had trouble with this post as well. This has been a oddball Rx for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world