The Astrology Page Blog: Attracting What You Love

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Attracting What You Love














Yesterday was a good day astrologically speaking. There were no exact, difficult, classical, aspects. (Classical aspects are the basic aspects used by traditional astrologers. They are the conjunction, sextile, square, trine, opposition, parallel, and sometimes the inconjunct, also know as the quincunx.) For a look at the current transits go to my Weekly Planets and Daily Moon Forecast.


I felt the good energy when I started my day, it felt wonderful. Mars is sextile Jupiter, and one of the cross quarter, Lammas, had arrived. I got a lot done, did a lot of writing, and researching, and enjoyed every minute. I sailed through the day, nothing went wrong.


Before I left to see my clients, I was gazing out at a beautiful blue sky, and felt a cool, light breeze, there was a hint of fall. Fall in New England is beautiful, with glorious breezes, clean fresh air, and high puffy white clouds. As the breezes shift through the trees, the leaves sparkle, making soft rustling noises, like the sound of crinkling paper.


The sky was so clear and blue, but where are the large puffy white clouds I love? The summer sky has been rather flat, either hazy blue, overcast, or filled with huge dark thunder clouds. I don't remember seeing any of my favorite cloud shapes all summer.


I had a longing to see these playful shapes, and thought about upcoming fall. It will be here soon with brilliant blue skies, and huge, dazzling, white clouds.



As I was driving to the healing center where I see my clients, I looked at the sky, and was startled. Wow! Everywhere I looked I saw high, puffy white clouds, in all shapes and sizes, the first I've seen all summer.


Did I create them? Did the Universe say, let's grant her Cosmic Order? Or was I just being intuitive? Whatever. It didn't cost me a dime; there was no entertainment charge from anyone on this Earth.


I don't know about your area, but for the past few summers, I've noticed that the heat comes earlier, and the nippy fall weather starts in August. Maybe it's the change of air currents or the jet stream, maybe it's global warming, maybe there's a tad of a new tilt, but there's not a doubt in my mind, there's a change in the air, and I'm attracting what I love.




Photos courtesy of http://www.freeimages.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world