The Astrology Page Blog: Saturn the Builder

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Saturn the Builder

The saga of my Saturn return continues.

As I mentioned in my last post, due to a fire in my building, I won't be blogging very often. My access to the internet has been restricted (Saturn). This has shown me that laptops are a good choice. If I had purchased a laptop I would not be in this predicament. I hope to iron this out soon.

I finally got into my unit to see the damage. Yuk! There was no fire damage, but the smoke and water are obnoxious.

When it rains, it pours. I had just finished repainting the walls and celings that were ruined last from water damage caused by my neighbor's broken hot water tank last year.

At that time things were pretty wet and I had to throw out bags of stuff, but my astrology books and computer were safe. The same thing happened this time. Most of my possesions are waterlogged beyond repair, but my computer and astrology books are safe. Since many of them are out of print, I am very thankful. This must be a not so subtle hint that I am supposed to continue with my astrology, and give up many of my old ways.

It's ironic that my astrology business has gone up. I must have better Feng Shui. I just have to find the time to juggle all the different responsiblities and work under less than conducive conditions.

Those of you who work with the nodes know that they can be very destructive. Saturn has been squaring my natal nodes, and ascendant, as it makes its return. Planets in the degree of the nodes (natal or progressed) always bring problems. The South node tells us to let go of the old, and the north node leads us into new territory.

At the same time, Neptune (water) is opposing natal Saturn.

My place will be completely rebuilt in about 8 - 10 months. It's 20 years old. Saturn is living up to his reputation.

Thanks Madeline for reminding me about Saturn. In her comment she says, "the rebuilding certainly will fit right in with dear old Saturn. "

Pluto will conjunct my Sun next March, and make a station within one minute, what a way to prepare for a new me!

Thanks to everyone for the supportive emails.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Susan,

Susan Townley here. What a trip this lifetime is. John and I wish you all the best. We all have tales but the older I get I think grace under fire is part of the lesson plan. Not always an easy thing but positively doable.

All the best,

Susan and John Townley

10:00 AM  
Blogger Barbara Palliser said...

Pleased that you are back to blogging. Sending all the best to you - I've been emailing, but emails arent going through :-(

lots of love xxxxxx

1:05 PM  
Blogger The Astrology Page said...

Hi Barbara,

It's nice to hear from you.

My email address stopped working due to the fire. My old email is still working
smcuster@ix.netcom.com

Thanks for dropping me a line.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Philip Brown said...

Hi Susan,

Sorry to hear of your travails, but glad you could post a blog to share your experience. One of the beauties of astrology is how it helps us to makes sense of stuff that doesn't always seem to be very sensible. You always sound like you have a positive attitude and I'm sure that will help. Wishing you all the best as you move forward.
Phil

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world