The Astrology Page Blog: Saturn is Up to His Old Tricks

Friday, May 04, 2007

Saturn is Up to His Old Tricks

As I mentioned in my previous blog, Saturn is playing havoc with my second Saturn return. When I looked at Saturn and the aspects, I felt that it would be very personal, since my last Saturn Return was up close and personal.

In the past few days, I have become very embroiled in the intrigues of Saturn and as I write this post I am without my home. Yesterday there was a fire in the building in which I live, I had to vacate the premises, and it may be completely gutted or torn down. Everyone is safe, and no one was hurt, that's the miracle. Saturn after all is very responsible, even when playing the devil.

Since I own the unit in which I lived it will be very complicated. Unfortunately, it will be a year or more before the building is restored.

It's quite an adjustment, somewhat of an adventure, and I'll see what type of test Saturn is bringing in the next few months. Saturn will complete it's final pass the first week of July.

Thank goodness there is a trine between generous Jupiter and Saturn this week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the fire. You are safe, that's what matters, but it is overwhelming I'm sure.

7:36 AM  
Blogger The Astrology Page said...

Thank you for you kind comment.

This incident gives me more faith in the community. Everyone is banding together and helping the 70 people who lived in the building. There has been an outpouring of food, commraderie, and all kinds of support.

The Red Cross was there all night with a helping hand, and a shoulder to cry on. They made sure everyone was accounted for, and had a place to sleep.

I know at times it is easy to listen to the news and believe that people don't care, but on a local level I have seen for myself that people care and that they still offer help.

Everything will be ok.

Thanks Again, Susan

11:34 AM  
Blogger Madeline Hill said...

BLESSINGS TO YOU!! I am happy to hear your community is rallying around. It's hard to lose one's home!!!! The rebuilding certainly will fit right in with dear old Saturn.. many prayers to you! and hugs!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world