The Astrology Page Blog: Planetary Energy - Thoughts from Maureen Moss of World Puja

Monday, April 02, 2007

Planetary Energy - Thoughts from Maureen Moss of World Puja

In my article on Planetary Spirits a few days ago, I welcomed any comments from my readers. Since then I have been getting lots of information through many different avenues (emails, newsletters, other blogs, and comments from clients and friends) about angels, planetary spirits, the spirituality and magic of astrology, and planetary energy.

I got some nice feedback from Phil Brown on his blog. He talks about his personal experiences; it an interesting story about symbolism in astrology. If you want to learn more about his view on the cosmos and astrology, go to his blog, and read his book Cosmic Trends.

I had planned to spend more time on Planetary Spirits, but I always let the stream of the cosmos take me where it will.

Many people that I have talked with since the start of the New Year have noticed that there is a “change in the air”, but they are frustrated that they are still seeing the old ways of war, gangs, terrorism, and holding on to negativity. One older woman said to me, “I've heard all this stuff before, and then WWII came and the promises never seemed to pan out.”

With the Full Moon in Libra today, this is a good time to let go of fear especially when it relates to what other people will do to cause us pain. With the Sun in Aries, we can let go of the thought that we can’t do anything to bring about change. All you have to do is think, “I let go of this fear, and then think of something positive to fill the vacuum. Even if two people do this in the next two weeks, the seed will be planted for something positive. (I'll be one of them, and I'll send this around in an email so we won't be alone.)

To help you, I would like to share the thoughts of Maureen Moss of World Puja about planetary energy. What she has to say is more than words. I felt a transmission when I read it; I felt hope.

As a quick aside before you get into the article, I want to say that I believe one of the changes happening on our planet has to do with communication. Now and in the years ahead, energy transmission will very strong in speeches, articles, and movies. The first hint of this for me was the Transit of Venus in 2004, which brought back the interest in the Mayan Calendar and prophecies of 2012. An example of the high energy transmission was the movie The DaVinci Code. Despite the criticism, or whether or not you liked the movie, there was a strong energy transmission.

I want to emphasize the point that astrology computes alignments and interprets them. Maureen Moss uses the alignments to go to another level.

From Maureen Moss and THE WORLD PUJA NETWORK Newsletter

About Clarity

While in lengthy meditations this past weekend I began to get some extraordinary information and insights regarding personal responsibility in the run down the ramp to the Winter Solstice of 2012 and beyond.

While I believe it is of vital importance that we are given accurate information about the energy upon our planet and the planetary alignments and how they affect our lives, what I was clearly given is that our focus would be best utilized in becoming intimate with the energy that is inside of our beings that are controlling our individual lives. We are being asked to learn how to properly become stewards of our own personal energy fields.

It is of value to remember that we are a Planet that has both Dark Energies and Light Energies jockeying for position, and their position depends upon the clarity and activity of our Supreme Selves and the ways in which we manage personal energy.

It is vital that we eliminate blaming the surrounding energy and planetary alignments (though they are indeed a large factor) and swiftly seek, expose and transmute the deeper causes of why we are still acting and living in an unpurified manner with ourselves and each other before the watershed in the evolution of humanity and Planet Earth seriously speeds up this year. No matter what direction the external energies are blowing in or where the planets are, we are personally responsible for the Stewardship of our Lives.

We're either going up or we're going down and believe me there are paths in both directions awaiting our arrival. Perhaps more than you can imagine, the path we land on depends upon our clarity, about EVERYTHING.

We have to dig deeper, bend down closer to our souls, turn our ears towards our hearts, stop being fascinated by what's to come, or not, and seek answers as though our heads were on fire (which means quickly.) We have got to get clear, now. Those words were spoken to me repeatedly while in quiet repose.

Though the reasons as to why we are not always clear are not always easily accessible I promise you this, if you are seriously intentional what you seek you WILL find.

Maureen's article hit a deep cord within me; I share it with you to help you in your forward motion.

I sent Maureen a message about the frustration I have been hearing from many people. They want to believe things are getting better. What will encourage them? Maureen' response: ITS THE TRUTH! ITS THE TRUTH! The proof positive and negative is in the "experience." If "cooked right" it works, if not, "it doesn't rise."

I’ll give you a few days to digest this information and I will do a post with her “steps to clarity” later this week.

If you don’t want to wait, subscribe to the World Puja newsletter.http://www.worldpuja.org/subscription.php

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message as it hit me right where I am at today. Peace!

10:18 PM  
Blogger The Astrology Page said...

Hi nv mojo,

I know what you mean. I've had many synchronicity moments this week. Instead of hitting me with external events, the eclipses, Pluto Rx, and Jupiter trine Saturn are showing me the wqay to be quiet and "go within".

Cheers to Libra peace and harmony.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world