The Astrology Page Blog: Taking a Break from Blogs

Monday, December 04, 2006

Taking a Break from Blogs

As you've noticed my posting has been slow lately. Holiday and class preparations have left little time for blogging, but I've made sure I still do the weekly updates. I have several articles almost completed, and I should be posting about the Saturn retrograde in the next few days.

On 12/11, I'm doing a class on the events for 2007, and if all goes well, I'll be offering a CD and tape of the class for purchase. I'll let you know as soon as it's available. I doubt I'll have it done before the holidays.

Now for my shamless marketing pitch. If you'd like to spend some money on astrology, check out my report section. Each report has a link to a sample of the report. Through the end of the year, I am offering a great special. They are ordered safely through PayPal with major credit cards.

I'm also offering gift certificates for readings. Email me for information. If you order now, I'll be able to mail you a gift certificate in time for your gift giving. If you order after 12/23, you'll receive the gift certificate in the mail after the 25th.

I wish you the best for this joyous season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world