The Astrology Page Blog: What's up for the Week of 11/26- 12/2

Sunday, November 26, 2006

What's up for the Week of 11/26- 12/2

This week is a highly intuitive and creative week with five planets in fire signs. It is a challenge to stay grounded since there are no planets in earth.

We are still in the throes of Saturn in opposition to Neptune. This aspect was exact 8/31/06. The reason we are still affected by this aspect is due to Saturn, which is about to go retrograde.

This aspect will be strong again when Saturn makes its second pass opposite Neptune 2/28/07. Until Saturn makes its third pass on 6/25/07, we will be continually under the influence of the aspect. This is one of the reasons for procrastination, fuzzy feelings, or depression. After Saturn goes retrograde on 12/5, the feeling will lift somewhat. Most of the time this aspect is like a whisper in the background.

Saturn in a difficult aspect brings limitations, and melancholy, while Neptune creates the desire for fantasy and escape. It creates feelings of frustration with life on Earth, and a desire to get the heck out. It's a sort of a "what's the use transit. I just don't have the energy to do anything."

Keep telling yourself it's not you, it's the transit that's creating these feelings, and it will eventually pass. Tell yourself everyday that you want to see the things in life that make you want to stay here. Tell yourself you want to see the joy in life. If you make the effort to build on the good things, Saturn will reward you, and Neptune will bring you peace.

Click here to read the aspects for the week at my website.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, it's good to know. I've been feeling like the entire human race is a waste, so what's the use? It might be this.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to know what might be causing my bleak thoughts. Yesterday I started thinking about what a useless endeavor the entire human race has turned out to be.

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Astrology Page said...

I caught myself feeling this way several times. At first I thought it was just me, but I kept hearing this from people who are usually very positive.

I found that uplifting and upbeat music is helping. That makes sense with Neptune the ruler of music. I'm paying more attention to the quality of the music and the beautiful sounds the singers are able to produce. I keep thinking how much I appreciate their contributions.

I just found a singer named Sara McLachlan. Go to Amazon and type Wintersong in the search. Then click on the playlist and you can see a video of her performing two of her songs. It's on sale - 58%off.

Recently Yoko Ono Lennon had a large ad in honor of John Lennon the New York Times about peace.

I love John Lennon's song "Imagine". It's so appropriate now.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world