The Astrology Page Blog: Blog of the Day Tuesday 12/14

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog of the Day Tuesday 12/14

This is a busy month for me, the muse is quiet, and I doubt I'll get to do much blogging.

In the next several weeks, I'm going to send you off to some good blogs about astrology and other things. The blog for today is Aquarius Papers by Robert Wilkinson. He posts almost daily. Every week he does a post about the current aspects for the week, he does a post on the sign of the Sun for the month, as well as good articles on spirituality, politics, and many other things. Click here to go to his blog.

Enjoy, and I wish you the best during this celebratory season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world