The Astrology Page Blog: Hibernation

Monday, October 05, 2009

Hibernation

I have not published in quite awhile; this blog is currently in a hibernation stage and it will continue to hibernate. I do intend to finish up the previous posting of aspects (thanks for being patient). But now is not the time.

As you may have noticed, many bloggers and free newsletters have stopped. It takes time to do this work, and it has been done out of compassion and care, not only by me but most of my friends in the blogging world. They also feel the change and have moved on to the next phases of their lives.

I know I have been taken off the list of many other bloggers. We live in a world of marketing and growth. I have noticed that the sites that have kept me on are successful and keep growing.

The archives will continue to be accessible to anyone who wanders to this site.

There is so much information since the inception of the internet, and at times it is overwhelming, but there are many good sites that will give you the needed guidance. Learn to hone your instincts.

I wish you all the best

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world