The Astrology Page Blog: Posting Delayed

Friday, January 30, 2009

Posting Delayed

I have been infected with a virus - Antivirus 360, which is a newer version of Antivirus 2008 and 2009. It looks very similar to Norton's. I believe I picked it up visiting an alternative healing web site.

I am normally very careful, but with Mercury rx, I hit the wrong button when trying to log off. A friend of mine who used to work at McAfee gave me this advice. Don't even bother trying to close a window when you come across a suspiscous file or message. Turn off your computer immediately by pulling the plug.

Posting will be delayed until sometime in February.

Over the past three years, I've had challenging aspects from Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Now with Mercury rx I have more delays. My office was recently flooded due to a burst pipe from all the cold weather. In the past two years, I've had to totally rebuild my home, my office and now my computer.

I hope to be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wishing You Magic and Miracles 

All contents copyright © 2006 All rights reserved
The Astrology Page Blog


Digg!

Locations of visitors to this page
Astrology in Beverly, Newburyport, Boston, Massachusetts, New England, and around the world